Does this look like a non bias prosecution team? A team really going after the truth or a team to TRY and take down the President? I fully support investigations. I fully support the truth. This team isn’t looking for the truth. This team has their own agenda, one that we are paying for!Meet the team:
• Robert Mueller – Special Counsel Team leader. — Best friend to fired leaker James Comey a key witness in the case and cohort at the FBI in assisting Mueller to enable the Clintons to get away with their many crimes.
• Rush Atkinson, an attorney on detail from the Criminal Division’s Fraud Section at the Department of Justice. Donated $200 to Clinton in 2016.
• Peter Carr – DOJ spokesman under Barack Obama.
• Andrew Goldstein, a public corruption prosecutor on detail from the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the Southern District of New York. Worked under Trump-basher Preet Bharara in the liberal New York southern district.
• Adam Jed, an appellate attorney on detail from DOJ’s Civil Division. Defended Obamacare at the DOJ.
• Lisa Page, an attorney on detail from the FBI’s Office of the General Counsel and a former trial attorney with the Criminal Division’s Organized Crime and Gang Section. Investigated Ukrainian oligarch Dmitry Firtash, a one-time business partner of former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort, at the DOJ.
• Elizabeth Prelogar, an appellate attorney on detail from the Office of the Solicitor General. Fluent in Russian; former law clerk to Justices Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Elena Kagan.
• James Quarles, a former partner at WilmerHale and a former assistant special prosecutor for the Watergate Special Prosecution Force. Former assistant special prosecutor on the Watergate Special Prosecution Force.
• Jeannie Rhee, a former partner at WilmerHale who has served in the Office of Legal Counsel at DOJ and as an assistant U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia. Rhee is a Clinton Foundation Lawyer and former Deputy Assistant Attorney General in the Office of Legal Counsel under Barack Obama.
• Brandon Van Grack, an attorney on detail from the Justice Department’s National Security Division. Led a grand jury inquiry in Northern Virginia scrutinizing former Trump associate Michael Flynn’s foreign lobbying.
• Andrew Weissmann, who is on detail from the Criminal Division’s Fraud Section and who has served as general counsel at the FBI and as an assistant U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of New York. Weissmann donated $2,300 to the Obama Victory Fund in 2008, $2,000 to the DNC in 2006 and at least $2,300 to the Clinton campaign in 2007.
• Aaron Zebley, a former partner at WilmerHale who has previously served with Mueller at the FBI and has served as an assistant U.S. attorney in the Eastern District of Virginia. — Worked with Robert Mueller at the WilmerHale firm.
• Aaron Zelinsky, an attorney on detail from the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the District of Maryland. — Worked under Assistant AG Rod Rosenstein in Maryland.
• Zainab Ahmad, a top national security prosecutor on detail from U.S. Attorney’s Office in the Eastern District of New York.
• Michael Dreeben, an appellate attorney on detail from the Office of the Solicitor General, described by former colleagues as one of the brightest criminal law experts of the past two generations.
The numbers are rumored to be around $7MM. We could sure use that money for MANY other things. How many homeless vets would that help?
It’s time to ????FIRE???? Mueller and his team of corruption. Sign the petition today and ask 10 people to sign it as well. We are no longer the silent majority!
#fireback on the Russian collusion click HERE to watch.